– The Company is committed to training and raising awareness of staff in the proper conduct of activities, as set out in the manual and procedures of the Environmental Management System, to make them more knowledgeable of the risks related to the performance of their duties.
– The Roberto Company aims to ensure Supervisory Bodies and its customers of the achievement of environmental improvement targets through adequate planning and control of the production phases.
– The Company undertakes to assess as objectively as possible the targets reached and the continuous improvement of the company in terms of the use of environmental resources and of workplace safety.
– The Roberto Corpina Company ensures stakeholders and customers that production processes comply with existing laws and regulations, regularly minimizing and assessing the number and causes of nonconformities in the effort to prevent them as far as possible.
– In conclusion, and based on the above statements, the Roberto Corpina Company wishes to ensure its constant commitment to the pursuit of tangible and continuous improvement of the Company’s environmental performance.
To ensure the implementation and maintenance of the requirements set out in the Environmental Management System, Management has appointed an Environmental Management System Supervisor from within the company, providing said person with the necessary human and economic resources.
This Environmental Policy Statement is disseminated among all staff. Each and every member of staff must contribute, to the best of their ability, to achieving the objectives set out in this statement. It has also been made available to the public and local authorities. Finally, it has been published on-line for the purpose of informing customers of the Company to enable them to share the effort of the Roberto Corpina Company to protect the environment.
In conclusion, with a view to continuous improvement, Management is personally tasked with conducting a review of the Environmental Management System at appropriate intervals.
Torrenova (ME), 20/12/2003.
The owner Roberto Corpina.